With your help, encouragement, goodwill and support here is what walksforyou.com wants to be:
• an online community for hikers and walkers by hikers and walkers everywhere in the world
• a place to connect with others with similar interests, wherever they may be
• a place to obtain information and advice
• a place to share experiences, propose topics for discussion and learn from others
• a forum to exchange ideas about topics like planning, fitness, equipment, injuries, safety and many more
I warmly invite you to join in the fun of shaping walksforyou.com into the most useful resource possible for hikers and walkers. Here are some of the ways I would be delighted for you to join in the conversation:
• commenting on the blog posts and other readers’ comments
• let me know if you would like to post an article on a great walk you’ve done!
• Facebook Page – comments, photos and ‘Likes’ please – thank you so much
• Twitter – please follow, let me know and I will follow you in return!
I’m George Hannan, live in Ireland and I look forward to your company here, thank you so much.